Time: May 1, 2019 to May 28, 2019
Location: Register for Location
City/Town: Prescott, Arizona USA
Website or Map: http://yogasourcecenter.com/e…
Phone: (928) 308-2146
Event Type: yoga, training, adventure
Organized By: Heaven on Earth and Sedona Source Center
Latest Activity: Aug 30
• Earn your 200 hour Yoga Alliance & International Yoga Therapy Certification May 1 - 28, 2019 at the Grand Canyon, Shakti Fest & Heaven on Earth Sanctuary near Sedona, AZ, “The Spiritual Capital of the USA”.
• Learn with soulful yogis and yoginis plus surprise wise, spiritually-celebrated guest teachers. Three Certificates. Six Locations. Nine Teachers.
Start your day with mindful hikes and sunrise meditations, prayer and pranayama on sacred mountaintops surrounding a secret Shangri-La. Deepen into asanas with bare feet on the edible lawn beneath tall shady trees on sun-blessed Yoga Decks, on a full-size Trampoline, inside the Yogi’s Cave, on the Yoga Chalet’s warm hardwood floors, and along spectacular Canyon Creekside Trails that lead to surreal Lake Magnificent. Enjoy yoga in the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Treehouse and clifftop Yoga Dome.
Embark on adventurous yogic day trips to Sedona’s most spectacular sacred places, to the rim of the Grand Canyon and to Arizona’s highest summits - the lofty San Francisco Peaks. Plus, 3 full days at Shakti Fest, the USA’s most beloved celebration of bhakti yoga in Joshua Tree, CA. Entrance, camping and food included.
Teacher Training Focus:
• Steeped in Traditional Indian Yoga Techniques and Beautifully-Inclusive Ceremonies
• Ancient Kriyas, Kundalini, Hatha, Vinyasas, Tantric, Buti & more Yoga Traditions
• Engage Time-Tested Texts & Enlightening Poetry of Perennial Sages
• Immersive Meditations, Mudras, Mantras, Pranayama, Chants & Ecstatic Ethics
• Study Yoga Anatomy, Asanas, Flow Sequences & Develop Your Own Teaching Style
• Aqua Yoga in the Swimming Pool, Hot Tub Yogassage, Trampoline Partner Yoga
• Mindful Hiking & Wild Edible Plant Foraging with a Local Wild Woman
• Evening Concerts, Kirtan, Singing Circles, Mandala Yoga, Silent & Sharing Satsang,
with Golden Bliss, The Love Troubadours & Special Guest Performers
• YTT Teacher Training Certification (200 hours)
• Optional Organic Raw/Vegan Chef Certification via Raw Spirit Fest, a 501c3 non-profit (15 hours)
• Optional Bliss Conscious Communication Certification with the Founder (15 hours)
A profound yet playful, transformative, soul-enriching YTT experience!
• Includes Accommodations & Organic Raw/Vegan Cuisine served in private paradises.
Intimate class size limited to 12 yogis/yoginis $3,995